- Premium Template
- Theme Dependent
- Theme Dependent
- 1 hr.
- with hosting only
- Customized Template
- Theme Dependent
- Up to 3
- 2 hrs.
- Full Custom
- Full Custom
- Up to 5
- 4 hrs.
Need additional features or functionality?
I offer à la Carte website development services. Or if you need a custom web site development proposal — Let’s talk!
Not sure which website design package is right for you?
Contact me for a free consultation to help you determine what makes the most sense for your situation.
All website design packages include:
- Intial planning meeting
- Clean Professional Design
- Color and layout options
- Logo Integration
- Integrated Blog
- Integrated Content Management System (CMS)
- Core Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social media Icons linked to your accounts
- Mobile Responsive Layouts
- Select premium WordPress plug-ins installed and configured, including:
- Contact Form(s) installed and configured
- WordPress 101 tutorial videos
The ‘Smart Start’ WordPress web design package gives you a beautiful, mobile responsive StudioPress Theme built on a rock solid code foundation. It also includes a one hour online marketing consultation.
With just a few steps, I can have you up and running in no time.
- Select a design from over 50 premium StudioPress themes (included).
- Gather your logo, editorial content and images.
- Select a hosting plan (or I’ll install on your current host.)*
I will take it from there; installing and configuring everything you need including WordPress, the Genesis Framework and WordPress plugins.
What are you waiting on, check out the awesome StudioPress themes. Then contact me to get your great web site up and running!
The ‘Ideal’ WordPress web design package starts with a StudioPress Theme and adds the customization to make the site unique to your brand.
With the ‘Ideal’ package you get:
- Customized home page, header, color styles, backgrounds and fonts.
- Additional layout options for internal pages.
- Extra time for design considerations and consulting.
- Additional Contact forms.
- Additional content pages.
- Up to 2 additional plugins of your choice installed and configured.
- MailChimp integration for email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Google integration for marketing and analytics.
- 2 hour internet marketing consultation.
At the end of the day you end up with a highly customized site that saves you dollars versus a fully custom site from the ground up. Sort of the best of both worlds, between a template and a theme started from scratch.
Need more than the standard StudioPress template, than this is the package for you.
With ‘The Works’ WordPress web design package you get a custom designed site. Instead of working from an existing StudioPress Child Theme and customizing it, I’ll start from scratch to build YOUR Genesis Child theme. You’ll receive three design options based upon your brand and desired look and feel.
When you get ‘The Works’ you also receive:
- 4 hour Internet marketing consultation.
- Up to 4 additional WordPress plugins, installed and configured.
- SEO keyword research.
- SEO optimized landing page.
If you need that “certain” design and a kick start to your online marketing strategy. This is the package for you.
À la Carte website development services
Need to add additional features or functionality to your website package? I offer a variety of services that can turn any package into a custom website package. Or for those who what DYI options, I can get you set-up with a basic installation of the StudioPress theme of your choice. I’m always here to help if you need it.
StudioPress Stock Theme Set Up – $500
- Install Genesis Framework and StudioPress child theme.
- Install and configure plugins to replicate the theme demo.
- Upload content to represent theme demo.
- Edit header to include your website name or logo.
- Configure home page and sidebar to match theme demo.
- Add your images to image rotator; includes up to five slides, image cropping and optimazation
WordPress Site Migration – $450
- Full backup of your existing site files and database
- Transfer all files and database to new server
- Test and fix any broken links. Verify site is configured properly.
- Set up permanent redirects of old pages to new pages (if required, page limits may apply)
WordPress Website Performance Optimization – $175
By using a combination of caching, Content Delivery Network (CDN) and database optimization, your site will be faster then ever! Don’t make your visitors wait, they may just leave.
- W3 Total Cache Plugin installed, configured and optimized
- CDN – Included in website hosting plans
- Database Optimization
- Additional Recommendations
- Performance Analysis Report
e-Commerce Set Up and Theme Customization – $1000
- WooCommerce plugin installation
- Customize color scheme to match your theme
- Setup basic store options
- Shipping and tax configuration
- Payment gateway installed and configured
- Upload up to ten products
- Setup basic product attributes (sizes, colres, etc.)
- Basic training seesion
- Domain name registration – $25 ( free with new website hosting )
- Customize color scheme to match your brand or preference (theme only) – $150
- Add slides to image rotator (5 images – sized and optimized) – $75
Requirements, Terms and Conditions
All packages offer a 3-pay option upon; start, approval and completion
If you need a home for your site I offer website hosting plans as a value added service. This reduces the number of people you have to deal with and provides me with the tools and resources to serve you best. Kinda that “One Stop Shop” thing.
WordPress was developed for and runs best on Unix servers. Using a Unix server running Apache will prevent a lot of potential headaches and save time and $$$.
Editorial content, photos, and logos to be provided by client. For the ‘Ideal’ and ‘The Works’ packages I will provide insight, consulting, suggestions and some editing of your content. Copywritng, photography and stock image services are available at an additional charge. Contact me for more information.
Leave a Reply